This HUGE bundle of math activities is great for early learners, learners with autism, or other learners with special needs.
Use the matching activities to teach identical and no- identical matching, shape recognition, counting with 1:1 correspondence, number recognition, and matching a written number to a quantity. Then use the activities without a matching component to demonstrate mastery of skills and then build fluency.
This set includes the following:
TASK CARDS – total of 60 cards
• Identical shape matching without words (12 cards)
• Identical shape matching with words (12 cards)
• Non-identical shape matching with words (12 cards)
• Number to number matching (12 cards)
• Number to quantity (12 cards)
INTERACTIVE BOOKS –total of 5 Books
• Identical shape matching without words (12 pages)
• Identical shape matching with words (12 pages)
• Non-identical shape matching with words (12 pages)
• Number to number matching (12 pages)
• Number to quantity matching (12 pages)
FILE FOLDER ACTIVITIES - 3 activities
• Identical shape matching
• Non-identical shape matching
• Matching shape words to shapes
This set of learning materials target multiple skill levels.
The materials can be used to deliver 1:1 or small group instruction, independent work, or as a fun and thematic learning center.
Enjoy using these!
Please share your feedback. I am interested in what you have to say so I can create even better learning materials for you to use in your classroom. Thank you again!
Returns are not available on digital down loads so please be sure this is what you want and you can open it on your computer.
This product is for single classroom or personal use
Please purchase an additional license for additional users
Please protect this product – do not sell it, post it on the internet, or edit
Please check out other products you may like at my store
Please offer feedback