Word Problems; Writing Word Problems; Word Problems in a Bag;
This is a great activity for students to learn how to write word problems and understand key words in deciding what operation to use. Students will take a card from 3 different bags and write an addition or subtraction word problem from the information.
In this activity I've provided:
- Colored pictures of items on 24 different cards
- Addition and subtraction key words on cards
- Labels for your paper bags
- Cards with lines for writing word problems
- Blank cards for writing word problems
I hope you enjoy this unit. By providing feedback, you receive TPT credits which go toward great discounts on your purchases.
If you follow me, you are the first to know when my new products are uploaded. And, I will let you know about upcoming sales and GiveAways. Just click on the little red star!