Looking for a way to end an addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division lesson? Need a game for test review? Are your kids a little rusty on their basic math skills? This Math Bingo activity is the perfect solution!
This bundle comes with:
• Blank boards that can be laminated and used repeatedly (students can pick their own numbers, play a
game, then erase their numbers and start a brand new game)
• Completed boards (25) with solutions
• Math Sheet (each level includes level-appropriate math problems)
• Problem Cards (each level includes level-appropriate math problem cards)
1. Provide a board to each child (blank or completed);
2. If necessary, have students fill in the board with random numbers
• Level One has 65 Questions (use numbers 1-10 to complete the board, students can repeat numbers)
• Level Two has 165 Problems (use numbers 1-20 to complete the board)
• Level Three has 150 Problems (uses number 20-100 to complete the board)
3. Shuffle the problem cards or randomly select a problem from the Math Sheet (don’t forget to track which questions you asked, so you can check the completed bingo boards!
4. Read the math problem and students find the solution and mark the numbers on their MATH board (students can mark numbers with pennies, dry erase markers, stickers.
5. Provide a reward for Math Bingo Winners!
You an also find our Classroom Rewards packet on TPT! These would be perfect to use as Math Bingo Rewards!