50 Math Code Breaker Sheets
Solve the addition problems to reveal the secret joke!
Worksheet for practicing addition of positive numbers.
Use addition to break the code and find the answer to the joke!
Includes 50 code breaker worksheets, enough for the entire year.
All jokes are appropriate for children.
1. What do you call a boomerang that won't come back? A stick.
2. What do you call a row of rabbits jumping backwards? A receding hair line.
3. How can you get four suits for a dollar? Buy a deck of cards.
4. How do dinosaurs pay their bills? With Tyrannosaurus checks.
5. What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
6. What do you call a song sung in an automobile? A cartoon.
7. What do you call the best butter on the farm? A goat.
8. What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cement mixer? A brick layer!
9. How do you make an egg laugh? Tell it a yolk.
10. What do you get if you cross an insect with the Easter rabbit? Bugs Bunny.
11. How does a pig go to hospital? In a hambulance.
12. What bird can lift the most? A crane.
13. What bone will a dog never eat? A trombone.
14. What can you hold without ever touching it? A conversation.
15. What clothes does a house wear? Address.
16. What country makes you shiver? Chile.
17. What did one elevator say to the other? I think I'm coming down with something!
18. What did one magnet say to the other? I find you very attractive.
19. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom? It's time to go to sweep.
20. What did the necktie say to the hat? You go on ahead. I'll hang around for a while.
21. What did the rug say to the floor? Don't move, I've got you covered.
22. What do bees do with their honey? They cell it.
23. What do you call a calf after it's six months old? Seven months old.
24. Why was Cinderella thrown off the basketball team? She ran away from the ball.
25. Why were the teacher's eyes crossed? She couldn't control her pupils.
26. What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a 4-leaf clover? A rash of good luck.
27. What happens when frogs park illegally?
28. What has 6 eyes but can't see? 3 blind mice.
29. What has a lot of keys but can not open any doors? A piano.
30. What has one horn and gives milk? A milk truck.
31. What is a tree's favorite drink? Root beer.
32. What is the best thing to do if you find a gorilla in your bed? Sleep somewhere else.
33. What kind of cats like to go bowling? Alley cats.
34. What kind of eggs does a wicked chicken lay? Deviled eggs.
35. What kind of ties can't you wear? Railroad ties.
36. What do you call a country where everyone has to drive a pink car? A pink car-nation.
37. What would the country be called if everyone in it lived in their cars?
38. What's gray, eats fish, and lives in Washington, D.C.? The Presidential Seal.
39. What's green and loud? A froghorn.
40. What's round and bad-tempered? A vicious circle.
41. Where did the farmer take the pigs on Saturday afternoon? He took them to a pignic.
42. Where do fortune tellers dance? At the crystal ball.
43. Why did the doughnut shop close? The owner got tired of the (w)hole business!
44. Why are fish so easy to weigh? Because they have their own scales
45. On a turkey, which side would you find most feathers? The outside
46. Why is that all cats dislike flying saucers? Because it is impossible for them to reach the milk.
47. How do you make seven an even number? take the s out!
48. Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them
49. What dog can jump higher than a building? Any dog because buildings can't jump!
50. How do you make a fruit punch? Give it boxing lessons.