Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
GRADE 7 MATH ESCAPE ROOMS
This escape room activity bundle is an exciting and engaging way to review various math topics throughout the school year! Topics are designed to align with grade 7 common core standards.
Escape Rooms and Topics Included In This Bundle:
Click on each link for a more detailed description of each escape room or to purchase them individually.
• Parts of a Circle: Finding Radius, Diameter, Circumference
• Area of Rectangles, Parallelograms, Triangles, and Circles
• Surface Area of Right Rectangular and Triangular Prisms
• Volume of Right Rectangular and Triangular Prisms
• Applying properties of operations as strategies to add, subtract, factor, and expand linear expressions with negative and rational coefficients
• Solving linear problems involving equations in the form y = mx+b where y, m, and b are specific rational numbers
• Interpreting linear expressions by solving word problems
• Solving and graphing basic inequalities
• Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers (Including Negatives)
• Multiplying and Dividing Rational Numbers (Including Negatives)
• Converting Fractions To Decimals
• Unit rates
• Solving proportions
• Finding percent and calculating percent of a number
• Determining constant of proportionality (slope) from tables of values, graphs, and algebraic relations
• Interpreting constants of proportionality (slope) on a graph
• Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with positive and negative numbers
• Applying rules of operations order of operations
© Limitless Lessons
Click HERE To Receive Free Resources and Teaching Tips From Limitless Lessons!