Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1 MB | 23 slides 10 pages pages
This bundle includes:
1) a 23-slide PowerPoint presentation on fractions, including converting between mixed numbers and improper fraction.
The presentation includes:
a) overview of fraction vocabulary (numerator, denominator);
b) overview of fractions as parts of wholes and sets;
c) fractions written as division expressions (with independent practice & answers);
d) proper and improper fractions (with independent practice differentiating between & answers);
e) conversion of improper fractions to mixed numbers (with guided and independent practice with answers);
f) conversion of mixed numbers to improper fractions (with guided and independent practice with answers);
g) writing whole numbers as fractions (3 = 3/1); and
h) writing whole numbers as fractions equivalent to 1 (3/3 = 1).
The bundle also includes:
2) 3 practice activities (worksheets) for the same concepts (with answers) MS Word format; and
3) a 35-question formative assessment (test) for this concept (with answers) in MS Word format.
Other purchase options:
1) If you want only the PowerPoint, it is listed separately in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you already have the PowerPoint and want only the practice activities and assessment, you can purchase that bundle separately as well ($5.00).
3) For those who want to pick and choose which worksheets they want, I am posting each practice activity and the test for purchase separately ($1.50 each).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).