This product includes a 25-question practice activity (worksheet) to practice these skills:
1) converting mixed numbers to improper fractions and improper fractions to mixed numbers;
2) writing division equations as fractions;
3) writing whole numbers as fractions equal to themselves; and
4) writing whole numbers a fractions equal to 1.
The practice is designed to accompany the PowerPoint presentation in my listings for this same concept.
I am in the process of creating practice activities and assessments to accompany all of my PowerPoint presentations, so check back often!
Other purchase options:
1) You can download the PowerPoint for introducing this concept in my listings ($3.00).
2) If you like this worksheet, you can purchase 2 additional practice activities (worksheets) and a formative assessment (test) separately in my listings ($1.50 each) to go with it.
3) You can purchase all 3 of my activities and my assessment bundled in my listings ($5.00).
4) You can purchase all 3 of the activities, the assessment, and the introductory PowerPoint in my listings ($7.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).