This bundle contains over 30 different math games that are perfect for math centers and differentiation in your classroom.
In this bundle:
Apple Theme - Just Print, Cut, and then set up these fun math games for your learning stations. In this product, I’ve included six different mat games to reinforce skills in place value, odd and even numbers and basic math facts. Some of these games with the apple theme are fun for the beginning of the year.
- Bushel of Apples – Students roll the dice. Double the first number and add the second. The player with the highest answer wins the round.
- Odd and Even – Players roll the two dice, add the numbers and place the marker over their apple if it’s even or odd.
- Rotten Apples – Players draw cards, give the total and move ahead if the answer is correct. They do not want to draw the rotten apple.
- Fill Your Basket – Players roll the dice until they roll a number six; if they stop before the roll a six, they add their total; otherwise, they score a 0 for that round.
- Roll and Cover Cupcakes – Roll the dice, add the numbers and cover the jellybean on the cupcakes.
- Place Value Drag Race – Players turn cards over to build the largest number. If a player’s number is the greatest, the player moves 1 space on the racetrack.
- Pumpkin Patch - Addition Dice Game
- Odd and Even
- Falling Leaves - Math Facts
- Memory - Match number words with numbers
- Color the Scarecrow
- Bump - Addition
- Magic Pumpkin - Addition game
What a fun way to practice math skills! This football theme math games and activities is perfect for your math centers.
In this product:
- Odd and Even teams
- Fact Teams (fact families)
- Greater Than and Less Than
- Ordering Pennants – Write numbers in order
- Roll and Color
- Touchdown Football Gameboard
- Roll a Touchdown
Working With Money - for 2nd and 3rd graders; "Money in the Bank" is appropriate for 1st grade.
Students love playing games. I've created 3 different board games for your students to play while learning about money.
- Money in the Bank - In this game students match the coins provided with the amount on the board.
- Shopping for Groceries - Students draw cards with grocery items. Then add the items to get the correct amount. They also have coupons to use so they can deduct the discounted amount.
- Shop til' You Drop - Players spin to find an item to purchase. Subtract that amount from your beginning amount of money. Play continues until the end of the rounds.
During the month of October, students can enjoy the activities and games that can be used at your math stations. I’ve provided a variety of addition, subtraction and problem solving activities that are so easy to use.
In this unit:
- Boo Bump
- Roll a Pumpkin
- Candy Corn Match
- Spider Web Greater, Less, Equal
- Scarecrow Roll and Cover
- Witches Brew Double Bubbles
- Monster Math
- Monster Addition
- Monster Shape Dominoes
For more math games, make sure to take a look at my Math Bundle 2 to complete your year of math games.