This is a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation on Order of Operations that includes:
1. review of vocabulary (variable, expression, equation, etc.);
2. "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally" mnemonic device;
3. step-by-step explanation of what to solve and in what order they should be solved; and
4. independent practice w/ answers.
Other purchase options:
1) I am posting individual practice activities (worksheets) for this concept for purchase separately in my listings ($1.50 each).
2) I am also posting a formative assessment (test) for purchase in my listings ($1.50).
3) You can purchase a bundle of this PowerPoint, all practice activities, AND the assessment ($7.00).
4) If you already have the PowerPoint, you can purchase the activities and assessment bundled without the PPT ($5.00).
Deanne Davis, MCPSS
P.S. I recently added some new HARD GOOD items! I am offering NEW Scholastic paperback children's books with 4 writing prompts based on the CCSS text types for grades 2-5: opinion, informative, explanatory, and narrative ($6.00 each).