MATH QUICK COMPUTATION ASSESSMENTS 40+ Pages
Are you looking for a way to get an ongoing quick check progress monitoring of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and simple division skills? As an Intervention Specialist, I am always progress monitoring and collecting data on basic skills - computation. I find myself shuffling through papers looking for past data and I get so frustrated. I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A BETTER WAY.
I needed to find an organized way to collect multiple data points on one piece of paper while at the same time, having the students work (not just the score). I looked all around and couldn't find it.... so I made it....
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COMPRESSED FILE?
• Binder Cover And Spine
• Addition 1 Pagers 5 Problems (9 Rows)
• Addition 1 Pages 10 Problems (4 Rows)
• Subtraction 1 Pagers 5 Problems(9 Rows)
• Subtraction 1 Pages 10 Problems (4 Rows)
• Multiplication 1 Pagers 5 Problems (9 Rows)
• Multiplication 1 Pages 10 Problems (4 Rows)
• Division 1 Pagers 5 Problems (9 Rows)
• Division 1 Pages 10 Problems (4 Rows)
Note: The same problems on each page are repeated. I believe in giving students the same assessment in order to progress monitor correctly and get the best data. I use a piece of paper to cover the already taken assessments.
I place these pages in a binder. I keep plastic sleeves in the binder and make multiple copies of each page so that it is ready to go. So simple! Organize once… and voila!
NEED TO GET EVEN MORE ORGANIZED? WANT EVEN MORE MATH ASSESSMENTS? CHECK OUT MY PERSONAL BEST SELLER.
SPECIAL EDUCATION ASSESSMENT AND ORGANIZATION START-UP KIT