Provide comprehensive & creative opportunities for students to investigate place value in the context of 5-digit numbers.
9-12 years of age
This 40+ page resource is part 5 of a 5 part series on place value
* Each of the 20 activity cards contain five diverse challenges that require place value to be understood in order to complete the tasks.
* An extra feature includes the Barry the Hippo Challenger task on each card. Most students will find this one slightly tougher than the other four.
* On each activity card, a different set of 5 single digits are on clear Display.
* The single digits need to be rearranged in such a way as to produce 5-digit numbers that fulfill the challenge requirements.
* Operations (+, -, x, ÷) are also interwoven within some of the task requirements for extension purposes.
* 20 answer cards are included, making the checking of student responses quick and easy.
* Student Workbooks are available if teachers want to have a convenient, efficient and ordered place for students to record their results.
* Progress Tracker charts for both the class and the individual student allow the monitoring of achievement in a fun and creative way.
Feedback and Ratings are greatly appreciated.
Activity Cards– 01 set of 20
Answer Cards– 01 set of 20
Blank Activity Cards– 01 set of 4
Blank Answer Cards– 01 set of 4
User Guide– Unlimited
Student Workbook– Unlimited
Recording Sheet– Unlimited
Class Progress Tracker– Unlimited
Individual Progress Tracker– Unlimited
Tracker Rules– Unlimited
Wall Poster– Unlimited
Package Logos– Unlimited
Brand Logos– Unlimited
Product Showcase– Unlimited
THERE’S MORE IN STORE
- “Number in the Jumble: Red Series” ACTIVITY pack
- “Number in the Jumble: Red Series” ANSWER pack