Matho is a fun way for students to practice solving math problems. Matho is like Bingo, but with math problems that students solve to win.
How to play:
- Students solve the problem.
- The answer to the problem corresponds with one square on their MATHO cards
- Students put an X through the answer
- Students call MATHO! When they have 5 answers crossed off in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
This resource comes with:
- 36 different MATHO cards and one blank MATHO card.
- A PowerPoint with 24 different problems varying in difficulty: the slides can be reordered to customize which problems students will see first.
- An answer key.
My students love playing MATHO, especially as a review activity. I hope your students enjoy it, too!