This is a game that students can play to practice multiplication facts up to 12. It's similar to the game Uno. There are directions included on how to play, along with blank cards in case you want to make your own equations.
• Pass out 5 cards to each player.
• Lay the remaining cards face down in a pile.
• Show the top card next to the draw pile.
• The first player needs to lay down a problem card that matches the same color shown - a player can also put down a DRAW TWO, SKIP, or REVERSE card with the same color shown, or a WILD card. If a WILD card is laid down, the player can choose a new color.
• All the problems on the cards MUST be answered correctly! If a player answers the problem incorrectly, they lose their turn. They must take their card back and get another card from the draw pile
• If a player has one card left, they must say MATHO! after laying down their card, or they must take three additional cards from the draw pile.
• The player who lays down all their cards is the winner!