Students gasp as they read through all the Medieval medical practices, while enjoying the antics of Matilda. This study unit keeps them on track with the events in the story as they wonder how people ever lived through the things that were done to them.
- five (5) reading comprehension questions for each chapter, two chapters to a page,
- a novel cover page for students to fill out,
- a medical practices log,
- a word search for names in the novel,
- a Skeleton word search and word scramble.
I split the novel into three parts: Ch. 1 to 6; Ch 7 to 11; Ch 12 to 17. For each part there is -
- a word study page
- Think & Write prompt on its own stationery.
Please see the Preview for a Table of Contents that includes a list of the types of questions asked, and a couple of sample pages.
Here are two other Karen Cushman novel study products I have: