Also included in
- Your students will enjoy learning about influential African Americans with this bundle of biographical word search puzzles. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. They are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time you want to inject a$3.75$7.50Save $3.75
- Keep them puzzling and having fun with this 15 puzzle bundle that includes most of our famous women from history worksheets. Puzzles are a great way to review a subject and keep the kids engaged. And they are wonderful to have on hand for early finishers and sub folders or any time you want to inj$9.50$18.75Save $9.25
Here is an engaging way to introduce and review the life and work of America's great poet and civil rights activist, Maya Angelou. The words are hidden in all directions and there may be some overlaps making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Activist, Actress, Angelou, Arkansas, Autobiographical, Bailey, Black Culture, Civil Rights, Ghana, Grandmother, I Know Why, Johnson, Lecturer, Malcolm X, Marguerite, Maya, Medal of Freedom, Missouri, Mrs. Flowers, Mute, Poet, Recitations, Screenplays, Spokesperson, St. Louis, The Caged Bird Sings, and Writer.
Save yourself a ton of time and always have something to engage your students at the ready with these related resources:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, wordsearch, worksheet, printable, handout, party game