MCSB – Louisiana Interactive Science- 3rd Grade
I am constantly adding products throughout the year so make sure to follow Tailored By Naylor so you'll never miss out on a great deal.
Study Guides are aligned specifically to the Scope and Sequence created by Joyce Tate.
Tests include at least 20 items and have been formatted to fit on 2 pages. It is intended to be put used in conjunction with a corresponding lesson.
By having a study guide and/or test that specifically covers what you are teaching you are able to demonstrate to administrators, students and others what common core standards are being covered that day/week/month.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT EDITABLE. I have created this file as a PDF Document for optimal print quality.
I have incorporated many child friendly illustrations which have proven to keep the students focused and interested on what is in front of them. The illustrations do more than just make the tests attractive, they actually enhance comprehension and effectiveness through comprehensive and relevant visual examples. This resource is formatted to print on 3 standard page(s) of printing paper.
This study guide & test combo is part of the following series:
Chapter 1: Inquiry & Technology
• Lesson 1: What questions do scientists ask?
• Lesson 2&3: What skills do scientists use? AND How do scientists answer questions?
• Lesson 4&5: How do scientists communicate? AND How do scientists use tools to stay safe?
• Lesson 6: What is technology?
Chapter 2: Matter
• Lesson 1&2: What is matter AND What are the states of matter?
• Lesson 3: How is matter measured
Chapter 3: Energy
• Lesson 1&2: What are some forms of energy? AND How does energy change form?
• Lesson 3&4: How do light and matter interact? AND What is sound energy?
• Lesson 5: What is electrical energy?
Chapter 4: Forces & Motion
• Lesson 1: What is motion?
• Lesson 2&3: How does force affect motion? AND What is a machine?
Chapter 5: Rocks, Soil, and Change
• Lesson 1-3: What are minerals and rocks? AND What is soil? AND Weathering and erosion?
• Lesson 4: What can we learn from fossils? (DINOSAUR WEEK)
Chapter 6: Plants & Animals
• Lesson 1&2: How can you classify plants? AND How do plants use sunlight to make food?
• Lesson 3&4: How do plants use roots and stems? AND How do plants use flowers or cones?
• Lesson 5: How can you classify animals?
Chapter 7: The Human Body
• Lesson 1: How does the body stay healthy?
• Lesson 2: What are skeletal and muscular systems?
• Lesson 3: What are other body systems?
Chapter 8: Solar System
• Lesson 1&2: What is a star? AND What is the sun?
• Lesson 3: What do you know about our solar system? (Planets)
• Lesson 4: What are Earth’s patterns?
Chapter 9: Environments
• Lesson 1: What is an ecosystem?
• Lesson 2: How do humans affect their environment?
• Lesson 3&4: How can you protect Louisiana’s species? AND Using natural resources?
Chapter 10: Weather
• Lesson 1-3: What is the water cycle? AND Weather and climate? AND Tools used to measure weather?
★Buy NOW, Print & Laminate LATER, Use FOREVER!!!!
I strongly recommend that your print, laminate and store this item so that it can be used for years to come. To get the most out of your purchase be sure to save a “Master Copy” somewhere for safe keeping.
★About Tailored By Jessica Naylor
If you like the products in my store, please make sure to FOLLOW ME by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page.
Copyright © Tailored By Jessica Naylor. All rights reserved by author/creator. The images/graphics belong to various artists. For specific image information please send a request detailing the item name and image in question. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited, unless you purchase the additional licensing rights. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF may or may not be copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license to the creator. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See download file for further clip art and font credits.
I truly appreciate your patronage and hope you enjoy the item(s) that you have purchased. In order to make sure I do everything in my power to provide you with quality resources, please leave feedback or contact me if you have comments or questions. Thank you so much for shopping with Tailored By Jessica Naylor. I hope this study guide and test combo saves you a ton of time and helps you get back to the true reason you became a teacher…… to teach!!!