I am constantly adding products throughout the year so make sure to follow Tailored By Naylor so you'll never miss out on a great deal.
Study Guides have been meticulously coordinated to allow for a test each week on either 1 or 2 lessons from each chapter.
Tests include at least 20 items and have been formatted to fit on 2 pages. It is intended to be put used in conjunction with a corresponding lesson on the topics in each chapter.
By having a study guide and/or test that specifically covers what you are teaching you are able to demonstrate to administrators, students and others what common core standards are being covered that day/week/month.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT EDITABLE. I have created this file as a PDF Document for optimal print quality.
I have incorporated many child friendly illustrations which have proven to keep the students focused and interested on what is in front of them. The illustrations do more than just make the tests attractive, they actually enhance comprehension and effectiveness through comprehensive and relevant visual examples. This resource is formatted to print on 1-2 standard page(s) of printing paper.
This study guide & test combo is part of the following series:
Chapter 1: Learning About Louisiana
• Lesson 1&2: People Live in Louisiana / People Work in Louisiana
• Lesson 3&4: Many People Live in Louisiana / People Get Along in Louisiana
Chapter 2: Communities in Louisiana
• Lesson 1&2: Where On Earth Is Your Community / Communities In Louisiana Are Different Sizes
• Lesson 3&4: Continuity and Change / Exploring The Past
Chapter 3: Learning About Geography
• Lesson 1&2: Describing A Place / What People Add To Places
• Lesson 3: People and Their Environments
Chapter 4: Thinking Like A Geographer
• Lesson 1&2: Physical Processes / Human Processes
• Lesson 3&4: The World In Geographer’s Terms / Regions In Louisiana
Chapter 5: People and Their Government
• Lesson 1&2: Branches and Levels of Government / Louisiana State Government
• Lesson 3&4: Local Governments in Louisiana / Governments Provide Services
Chapter 6: Our Nation’s Government
• Lesson 1&2: The National Government / Citizens Have Rights and Responsibilities
• Lesson 3&4: Models of American Citizenship / Symbols of National Pride
Chapter 7: Our Nation’s History
• Lesson 1&2: America’s Earliest Communities / Newcomer’s Arrive
• Lesson 3&4: A New Nation / The Nation Grows
Chapter 8: American Culture
• Lesson 1&2: Our American Heritage / A Nation of Immigrants
• Lesson 3&4: People Express Their Culture / Culture In Louisiana
Chapter 9: Making and Selling Products
• Lesson 1&2: Free Enterprise / How A Business Works
• Lesson 3&4: Louisiana’s Economy / The World Marketplace
Chapter 10: Being A Thoughtful Consumer
• Lesson 1&2: How People Earn and Use Money / Saving Money
• Lesson 3&4: Making A Budget / People Who Share