PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
First Unit for Year ONE for Early Elementary Spanish using Comprehension Input methods (CI)
- Beginning of the year unit for K-2 including lesson plans and materials for the first 8
- Learning names the first day with “La Caja Mágica”
- PQA and other activities for pre-literate & emerging readers
- Fun phrases like ¡Qué asco! and ¡Me encanta!
- Comprehension Assessments
- Target Structures - me gusta, le gusta, me encanta, se llama, hay
- Personalized Vocabulary for food and family
- Cultural Connections Suggestions
- Editable Parent Letters to send home with student work
- Separate PDF file for slides
Check out the first-day lesson plan on my blog "Mrs. Spanish's class" - http://wp.me/p4nPZ2-14o
UNIT 2 - ¿Quieres pizza?
UNIT 3 - ¿Cómo estás?
Check out my curriculum for Year ONE on my blog - https://mrsspanish.com/