First Unit of the Year for Early Elementary Spanish
- Beginning of the year unit for K-2 including lesson plans and materials for the first 8
- Learning names the first day with “La Caja Mágica”
- PQA and other activities for pre-literate & emerging readers
- Fun phrases like ¡Qué asco! and ¡Me encanta!
- Comprehension Assessments
- Target Structures - me gusta, le gusta, me encanta, se llama, hay
- Personalized Vocabulary for food and family
- Cultural Connections Suggestions
- Editable Parent Letters to send home with student work
- Separate PDF file for slides
Check out the first day lesson plan on my blog "Mrs. Spanish's class" - http://wp.me/p4nPZ2-14o
Check out UNIT 2 ¿Quieres pizza?