Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Get your students successfully understanding the 6th Grade MATH CURRICULUM (all units) with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.This bundle includes 48 PowerPoint Lessons that are designed to teach the ENTIRE 6th Grade Math Curriculum. Each lesson starts with a mini-lesson and guided practice quest$134.40$168.00Save $33.60
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Get your students successfully understanding the 6th Grade MEASUREMENT AND DATA (measure of center, mean absolute deviation, box plots dot plots, histograms) with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.
This bundle includes 5 PowerPoint Lessons that are designed to teach students how to analyze and display data. These lessons cover the entire MEASUREMENT AND DATA unit. Each lesson starts with a mini-lesson and guided practice questions. Every lesson concludes with a lesson quiz and exit ticket to assess student understanding. All of the PowerPoint presentations are 100% editable, therefore you can modify any slide as needed.
This BUNDLE includes all of the following PowerPoint Lessons:
- Measure of Center (mean and median)
- Mean Absolute Deviation (MAD)
- Box Plots (Box-and-Whisker Plots)
- Dot Plots (Line Plots) and Data Distribution
- Histograms and Frequency Tables
Each Lesson Includes:
_ Mini-Lesson with Guided Practice
The mini-lesson for each lesson includes essential vocabulary and key terms for that topic. Students are then guided through scaffolded instruction with guided practice questions for each lesson objective. All of the math problems are worked out step-by-step with detailed explanations.
_ Lesson Quiz
Every lesson ends with a lesson quiz that includes questions from each topic of this lesson. This is perfect for assessing your students' understanding of this lesson. Have students complete these questions individually or with a partner.
_ Exit Ticket
An exit ticket question is included at the end of each presentation. Have students write the answer on a post-it and turn it in to you on their way out the door.
How to Use:
I am personally using these PowerPoint Lessons with my 6th-grade math students every day. I present these lessons on my SmartBoard and students follow along while completing the guided practice questions in their notebooks. Each lesson is about 30-35 minutes.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.