Also included in
- Prepare for the OSSLT or cover the mandated tasks for the OSSLC: this literacy bundle includes a full semester's worth of literacy passages and comprehension questions, literacy lessons and activities, and literacy assignments. Suitable for distance learning and Google Classroom®. Explore informat$71.00$102.95Save $31.95
- Looking for middle school mini lessons, worksheets, handouts, and activities to teach literacy in the secondary English Language Arts classroom? This MASSIVE bundle includes reading, writing, speaking and listening activities for over 29 weeks of daily lessons, activities and literacy tasks!⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVE$120.00$200.35Save $80.35
These media literacy handouts can be used to evaluate any source and help your students identify credible sources. Includes digital worksheets for distance learning, as well as ready-to-print handouts for evaluating sources within a traditional classroom setting.
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's Distance Learning MEDIA LITERACY Coronavirus News Lesson for EVALUATING SOURCES. This distance learning resource examines the credibility of coronavirus news sources about Covid 19. This digital literacy mini lesson includes an inquiry-based Gallery Walk, along with worksheets that can be distributed digitally or for paper-based learning.
Teaching digital citizenship? A great introduction to this unit is Mondays Made Easy's DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP Google Classroom COLLABORATIVE WEBQUEST Activity, Worksheets.
These resources are also featured in Mondays Made Easy's Middle School ELA Bundle, ELA Lesson Plans, 29 weeks of Middle School Literacy. For more resources for teaching middle school and high school literacy, visit Mondays Made Easy's store on Teachers Pay Teachers!
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Digital Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on July 30, 2020.