This series of sequencing activities are a fun and engaging way to help your little learners learn how to sequence 3 pictures. First, practice matching the pictures, then fill in one out of 3 missing pictures, next 2 out of 3 missing pictures and finally sequence all 3!
This set includes the following 25 interactive books:
• Spider Web
• Paint Pallet
• Hatching Egg
• Eating an apple
• Eating a banana
• Melting ice
• Making an ice cream sundae
• Blowing Bubbles
• Scary Hairy Monster
• Jelly Bean Jar
• Watermelon Slice
• Ice Cream Cone
• Birthday Candle
• Gum Ball Machine
• Peanut Butter and Jelly
• Gift Bag
• Snap Cubes
• Fish Bowl
• Building a Snowman
• Sharpening a Pencil
• Building a Sandcastle
• Making Lemonade
• Making a S’more
Each interactive book contains the following tasks, totaling 8 sequencing activities per book:
• Identical matching of all 3 pictures in sequence (first page of the book)
• Fill in 1 missing picture of the sequence (3 different examples on 3 different pages of the book)
• Fill in 2 missing pictures of the sequence (3 different examples on 3 different pages of the book)
• Sequence all 3 pictures without matching (1 example – the last page of the book)
That totals 8 sequencing activities per book!
Additional opportunity for differentiation, built into this set:
The set contains two different ending pages to store the movable parts.
• The first page contains the sequencing pictures, in order, making the entire book a matching activity. Use this page with your early learners or learners struggling with basic skills.
• The second ending page contains blank squares to store the three sequencing cards, increasing the skill necessary to place the three pictures in order when using the activity book.
This set of learning materials target multiple skill levels.
It can be used to deliver 1:1 or small group instruction, independent work, or as a fun and thematic learning center.
I hope you enjoy using this bundle of learning materials with your students.
Please share your feedback. I am interested in what you have to say so I can create even better learning materials for you to use in your classroom. Thank you again!
Returns are not available on digital down loads so please be sure this is what you want and you can open it on your computer.
This product is for single classroom or personal use
Please purchase an additional license for additional users
Please protect this product – do not sell it, post it on the internet, or edit
Please check out other products you may like at my store
Please offer feedback