Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This series of sequencing activities are a fun and engaging way to help your little learner learn how to sequence 4 pictures. First, practice matching the pictures, then fill in 1 out of 4 missing pictures, next 2 out of 4 missing pictures, then 3 out of 4, and finally sequence all 4 pictures!
This set includes the following 4 interactive books:
· Raking leaves
· Falling leaves
· Carving a pumpkin
· Picking apples
· Snacking squirrel
· Building a Snowman
· Burning Candle
· Elf Making a Toy
· Decorating a Christmas Tree
· Baking Cookies
· Building a Bird House
· Bird Nest
· Easter Bunny
· Sprouting Plant
· Melting ice cream cone
· Melting popsicle
· Flying a kite
· Making a sand castle
· Diving from a diving board
· Making toast
· Making a cake
· Eating watermelon
· Lemonade stand
· Banana split
Each interactive book contains the following tasks, totaling 8 sequencing activities per book:
· Identical matching of all 4 pictures in sequence (first page of the book)
· Fill in 1 missing picture of the sequence (4 different examples on 4 different pages of the book)
· Fill in 2 missing pictures of the sequence (3 different examples on 3 different pages of the book)
· Fill in 3 missing pictures of the sequence (2 different examples on 2 different pages of the book)
· Sequence all 4 pictures without matching (1 example – the last page of the book)
That totals 10 sequencing activities per book!
This set of learning materials target multiple skill levels.
It can be used to deliver 1:1 or small group instruction, independent work, or as a fun and thematic learning center.
I hope you enjoy using this bundle of learning materials with your students.
Please share your feedback. I am interested in what you have to say so I can create even better learning materials for you to use in your classroom. Thank you again!
Returns are not available on digital down loads so please be sure this is what you want and you can open it on your computer.
This product is for single classroom or personal use
Please purchase an additional license for additional users
Please protect this product – do not sell it, post it on the internet, or edit
Please check out other products you may like at my store
Please offer feedback