These bundled math interactive notebooks cover addition/subtraction, division, fractions, geometry, graphing, measurement, money, multiplication, patterns, place value, probability, rounding, and time. These notebooks cover the entire third-grade science curriculum for Virginia, as well as other states with similar standards.
Save over 20% with this bundle instead of buying each separately! This is a huge value in savings, you are basically receiving 3 math notebooks free. You can use these interactive notebooks year after year.
This bundle includes the following. Please click on each to learn more. Each link has an in-depth preview so you fully understand what you will receive:
1. Addition & subtraction interactive notebook
2. Fractions interactive notebook
3. Geometry interactive notebook
4. Graphing interactive notebook
5. Measurement interactive notebook
6. Multiplication & division interactive notebook
7. Money interactive notebook
8. Patterns interactive notebook
9. Place value interactive notebook
10. Probability interactive notebook
11. Time & clocks interactive notebook
Interactive notebooks are an easy way for students to look back and review a concept or see in a simpler way. Interactive notebooks teach students how to organize and synthesize their thoughts. Interactive notebooks accommodate multiple learning styles and serve as a portfolio for teachers to track growth over time. They allow students to take ownership of their learning through color and creativity and as a learning resource.
Each product in this bundle is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.