This science interactive notebook bundle covers living systems, earth's cycles, simple machines, and soil. These notebooks cover the entire third-grade science curriculum for Virginia, as well as other states with similar standards.
Save 20% with this bundle instead of buying each separately! This is a huge value in savings. You can use these interactive notebooks year after year.
This bundle includes the following. Please click on each to learn more:
1. Adaptations, instinct, and behavior interactive notebook
2. Earth's cycles (rotation, revolution, tides, & moon phases) interactive notebook
3. Habitats & ecosystems interactive notebook
4. Life cycles interactive notebook
5. Predator, prey, and food chains interactive notebook
6. Renewable/nonrenewable energy sources interactive notebook
7. Simple machines interactive notebook
8. Soil interactive notebook
Interactive notebooks are an easy way for students to look back and review a concept or see in a simpler way. Interactive notebooks teach students how to organize and synthesize their thoughts. Interactive notebooks accommodate multiple learning styles and serve as a portfolio for teachers to track growth over time. They allow students to take ownership of their learning through color and creativity and as a learning resource.
Each product in this bundle is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
Looking for a complete curriculum for every subject the entire year? Check out the Glitter in Third Complete Bundle, which includes every interactive notebook for third-grade (science, social studies, reading,
grammar, and math)