Mega Deal is a concept I made as a HUGE THANK YOU to all
of my followers and buyers! It is a sign of my appreciation for all the wonderful teachers out like YOU!
Each Mega Deal is a bundle of best-selling products which are on sale for a STEEPLY discounted price (MUCH more than typical bundles or just a regular sale).
You can find all of these flash products in the "MEGA DEAL" Category in my shop. I hope you enjoy and thank you!
BUNDLE OF 33 BLACK HISTORY FLIPBOOK BUNDLES
33 Black History Flipbook Bundles
- Arthur Ashe
- Barack Obama
- Barbara Jordan
- Benjamin O Davis Jr.
- Bessie Coleman
- Billie Holiday
- Booker T Washington
- Colin Powell
- Condoleeza Rice
- Fred Jones
- Frederick Douglass
- Garrett Morgan
- George Washington Carver
- Guion Bluford
- Harriet Tubman
- Jackie Robinson
- John Lewis
- Katherine Johnson
- Langston Hughes
- Louis Armstrong
- Malcolm X
- Martin Luther King Jr
- Mary McLeod Bethune
- Michelle Obama
- Misty Copeland
- Muhammad Ali
- Ralph Ellison
- Robert Robinson Taylor
- Shirley Chisholm
- Sojourner Truth
- Thurgood Marshall
- WEB Du Bois
Regular Price of 1 Flipbook Bundle - $4.00
Regular Price of Bundle of 33 Black History Flipbooks - $90.00
Great for thematic lessons, research, or review!
EACH FLIPBOOK SET INCLUDES:
***: please note! (wording will vary according to female/male (ie. he/she) (wording will vary according to alive/deceased)
*3 PDF FILES - 3 Flip books
* Varieties to fit different levels
* Clean layout and fonts
1. BIRTH - When and where was she born?
Where did she grow up? When did she die?
2. EDUCATION - Where did she go to school? What was her education?
3. FAMILY - Write about her family life
4. 3 FACTS - write 3 interesting facts about her
5. OBSTACLES - what were the challenges and obstacles she had to overcome?
6. CHANGE - What did she want to change? What kind of ideas and beliefs did she have?
7. KEY EVENTS - Write at least 3 key events of her life
8. LEGACY - what were her accomplishments? What did he achieve and how did she change the world?
9. QUOTE - write your favorite quote by her
10. I LEARNED - What can we learn from (name) ?
What is it important to remember her?
11. SHARE - If she was alive today, what would you ask her? What would you tell her or show her?
12. I CAN - you can change the world too. What are some things you can do to create a better world like (name) ?
<< TYPE 2 >>
* for younger or less advanced students
* for activities or projects with less research
* completely vertical cascade style
* comes in unlined and lined versions (check preview for details)
1. EARLY LIFE - birthdate, place of birth
2. FAMILY & EDUCATION - family, education
3. ASK HER - my question
4. KEY LIFE EVENTS
5. 3 INTERESTING FACTS
6. LEGACY (for students to write achievements, honors, and accomplishments)
7. I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD (for students to write ways in which they can use and put into action what they learned)
Check out a sample full product listings here:
Thank you and Happy Teaching!