Products in this Bundle (75)
showing 1-5 of 75 products
This MEGA BUNDLE includes ALL THE DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Do Good for First PHONICS resources!
Engage your beginning readers to LOVE the world of phonics!
* * All digital resources are accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), AND !
Most digital phonics skills will include:
- Embedded video(s) to introduce/reinforce skill
- Word work with moveable letters
- Rhyming/word family activities
- Picture sorts and/or word sorts for decoding practice
- Fluency fun
- Spelling practice
- Grammar integration
- Applying to comprehension activity
Some units will have a self-checking slideshow component. Students must be logged into a Google account to access self-checking slideshows.
. See asterisks* to note smaller units.
- Letter Sound Lollipops* (initial sounds)
Short Vowel Gumballs* (middle sounds)
- Geoboard Letter Sounds*
- Consonant/Vowel Islands *
- Final Sounds - Who's in Last Place?*
- Applicious Short A
- Short U Bugs
- Short O Octopus
- Short e Elephant & Short i Inch Worm
- Digraph Sh
- Digraph Ch
- Digraph Wh
- Digraph TH
- Digraph Shop (review)
- L Blends
- R Blends
- S Blends
- Double Consonant (ff, ll, ss) & -ck
- Final Blends
- Long a with Magic E (CVCe) - "Bake & Take Cakes"
- Soft C & Soft G in the Ice Age
- Long i with Magic E - Easy as Pie!
- Long o with Gnomes
- Long u with Duke the Mule
- Long a Vowel Teams: ay ai
- Long e Vowel Teams: ee, ea, ie
- Long o Vowel Teams: oa, ow
- Long Vowel: -y and igh
- R-Controlled AR on the Farm
- R-Controlled OR - Seesaw & Google Slides sold separately
- Bossy R Birdies (ir, er, ur)
- Carrot Contractions
- Zoo Crew: oo, ew, ui
- Mountain Town: ou, ow
- Ahoy! OI & OY
- Compound Word Bakery
To be added to this bundle: Price will increase with every unit added! Entire resource is expected to be worth more than $350 when completed
Most printable PDF resources include:
- fluency games (such as flash card games, roll & read activities, four in a row)
- hands on activities (such as puzzles, picture sorts, making words)
- printables for practice (such as recording word families, coloring or sorting by word families, real and nonsense word sorts)
- reading passages using phonics skill to practice comprehension
- write the room assessment (printable task cards are put throughout the room to get students up and moving while "showing what they know")
- QR Code Hunt (Just like "write the room" - except using digital task cards! Students need an electronic device with a (free) QR code reader downloaded. Simply print QR codes, students scan and decode the word seen in the picture.) See if my QR Code Hunts are right for your class with this CVC FREEBIE!
TO BE ADDED to printables:
OTHER PHONICS BUNDLES (all included in this bundle!):
★ DIGITAL Phonics Set #2 - CVCe and long vowel teams
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!