This MEGA Phonics Bundle features 50 NO PREP printable worksheets which cover ALL of the single sounds. Activities cover beginning sounds, middle sounds, ending sounds, spelling of CVC words, syllables, compound words and rhyme. The engaging design will help keep students on task while developing their early phonetic skills. These printables are ideal for literacy centers, daily 5, homeschooling or whole class activities.
The Pack includes:
- 3 x Beginning Sound Match - Cut and paste the beginning sound to the correct picture.
- Color My Sound - Color the beginning sound of each picture.
- 3 x Write My Sound - Write the beginning/middle/end sound of the words using word frames.
- 3 x Middle Sounds - Cut and paste the picture under their correct middle sound house.
- 3 x Graph My Sound - Say the picture word and graph the middle sound.
- 3 x Word Builder - Cut and paste the letters to spell the CVC words.
- 6 x Word Frames - Read the word, color the correct picture and write the word in the word frame.
- 1 x Short a Word Frames - Spell the short 'a' CVC words.
- 1 x Short e Word Frames - Spell the short 'e' CVC words.
- 1 x Short i Word Frames - Spell the short 'i' CVC words.
- 1 x Short o Word Frames - Spell the short 'o' CVC words.
- 1 x Short u Word Frames - Spell the short 'u' CVC words.
- 3 x Rhyme Time - Cut and paste the pictures next to its rhyming word.
- 2 x Rhyming Words - Color the rhyming picture.
- 2 x Count My Syllables - Count and color the correct amount of syllables for each word.
- 1 x How Many Syllables? - Count and write the correct amount of syllables for each word.
- 3 x Sentence Spelling - Read the sentence and then spell the missing word using the picture to help.
- 2 x Compound Words 1 - Match the two pictures to create compound words.
- 2 x Compound Words 2 - Read the picture names to work out the compound word.
- 7 x Beginning Sound Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the pictures under the correct beginning sound.
♥♥♥ Follow me to be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback ♥♥♥
I welcome and appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.
You may also contact me on email@example.com