Products in this Bundle (40)
showing 1-5 of 40 products
Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.
This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includes A LOT of resources - FORTY, to be exact! This Mega Bundle includes a HUGE variety of resources, from a goal bank, to assessment tools, to parent handouts, to easy-to-use forms, to gross motor activities, to homework, to stories, and games!
These resources are all play-based, meaning that the activities are designed to provide ample opportunities to practice speech and language skills in context. Your students won't even know that they are learning because they will be having fun and playing!
This MEGA bundle is 20% off!
Included in this MEGA bundle: (please check out the preview of each product for a closer look)
- Play Based Assessment, with forms, manipulatives, norms, and instructions. Includes a PDF and a BOOM Version.
- Preschool GOAL Bank: This goal bank includes over 300 speech and language goals, for children ages 1-6.
- 10 Play Based BOOM Cards: These are BEST sellers in my store. You can play with the child through the screen. Each theme includes 'warm up' activities to help children figure out HOW to play with the open ended scenes. Each theme includes instructions, speech sound word list, and play scenarios.
- 8 Repetitive and Interactive Stories (BOOM cards), which are highly motivating and are designed to target a variety of early developing speech and language goals.
- SOAP Form: Quick and easy to use for documentation.
- Speech Sound Cue Cards: PDF of Double Sided Speech Sound Cue Cards which you can send a copy home for parents to use. Include hand cues, verbal cues, placement cues, nickname, and a visual cue.
- Apraxia Intonation Cue Cards: Perfect for giving students visual cues to practice their rate, pitch, and volume.
- Parent Handouts: Over 35 Parent Handouts! Topics include Phonological Awareness, Brown's Morphemes, Concepts, Following Directions, and WH-Questions. These include play-based activities for parents, norms, cueing hierarchy, and norms.
- Interactive BOOM Card Adventure Story: This Zoo themed story allows your students to complete the scene on each page. Includes a detailed description of how to target a variety of language goals on each page, as well as a speech sound word list for each page.
- Wh- BOOM Card Decks: Self correcting WH- questions for the themes Spring and Baking.
- BOOM Card Play Based Articulation Games: These games are SO fun. Each game is designed to be LOADED with the target speech sound, so practice is natural and fun.
- Gross Motor Stories for Speech Therapy: 4 Seasonal stories that invite children to get up and MOVE. Perfect for screen sharing.
- I can Find my Speech Sound: Initial Speech Sound Treasure Hunts that you can use during your teletherapy session, or as homework.
- Minimal Pairs List for Phonology: List of minimal pairs for common phonological processes. Added July 2020.
- Apraxia Target Word List: List of a variety of word shapes and possible target words for children with Apraxia of Speech. Added July 2020.
Please contact me directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with everything Anna Dee SLP!
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click on the “*Follow Me” by the Anna Dee SLP logo to stay up to date!
STAY IN THE KNOW: Subscribe to my newsletter and stay up to date with new products, play based therapy information, and Subscriber Only freebies. Subscribe here.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: Get a peek behind the scenes of Anna Dee SLP and see product demonstrations and play-based therapy tips. Click here.