Products in this Bundle (41)
showing 1-5 of 41 products
This PowerPoint and worksheets bundle includes the lessons you will need to teach ESL A1 (beginner, elementary) up to A2-B1 (pre-intermediate) for young adults and adults. However as the resources are fully editable, you can use them with a wider audience.
Each lesson has been designed to meet the needs of your class whether your students are high-flyers or whether they need support.
A. 25 PowerPoint LESSONS including GRAMMAR
B. 25 activity booklets that go with the lessons
C. 1 GAMES-bundle with 60-ready-to-use activities
I have designed these lessons based on all the textbooks I have used over the years (Cutting Edge, Life, Headway, English files...) with my groups. As I have always wanted the best for my learners I have personalised my teaching to suit all my students needs. I also know that many of us don't have an easy access to updated resources for languages, so that was the idea behind this bundle: An easy access to interactive lessons to engage all students and help busy teachers!
So these lessons that I have personalised cover all of the components you will find in a typical textbook (grammar, speaking activities, reading, writing activities, games...) but they are fully interactive to create fun in your class. I have created this bundle with teachers like me in mind, those who know best what works for their students and those who have little time to create everything they want!
This bundle is meant to assist teachers in their planning and instruction by engaging students and allowing teachers freedom from their teaching guide while still sticking to the curriculum.
1. Every lesson starts with the lesson objective on the cover a short recap of the prior knowledge. It is important to let students know what they will be learning and know how they will do a good job.
2. A starter (A game, a reading, a matching up, a video…) followed by a think-pair-share activity and a class feedback
3. Introduction to the vocabulary of the lesson
4. Videos with questions-or reading
5. Games (shape hiding, slapping the board, word search, puzzles, mazes, ping-pong, unscrambling letters, disappearing game)
6. Speaking activities (conversation to reorder, giving opinions and justifications)
7. Reading activities (with questions, words to look for)
8. A grammar point (depending on the lesson) based on students’ discovery and own prior knowledge
9. Exercises to practise the grammar point
10. Writing activities
11. A plenary to recap the lesson with a game
12. A review of the objectives. This slide asks students to identify what they have learnt, which activity has best helped them.
All PowerPoints come with explanations to guide your teaching and to save you time you get the correction of each exercise. I have taken care to include nice colours, vivid backgrounds, changing the background theme for variety. Every unit comes with a specific color.
Every PowerPoint contains about 30 slides. It has been designed with an easy-to-use font for easy download and to help all students. I have put thorough planning into each PowerPoint as I take great pride in offering my students the best. I created these first to use with my students (young adults Beginners), and now to share with you. Finally, all PowerPoints are fully editable so that you can add your own ingredients into the learning recipe.
The 25-lesson PPT will help you in your daily teaching and should be used as followed to ensure a for your students:
→ the alphabet
→ the numbers
→adverbs of frequency
→ Family members
→ physical description
→ personality description
→ Nouns (a, an, plural)
→ verbs TO HAVE/TO BE
→ adjectives for personality and physical description
✎ about vocabulary:
→places where we live (city, village, suburbs, seaside…),
→description of places (calm, noisy, clean…)
→types of accommodations (house, apartment/flat, hotel…)
✎ about grammar:
→likes-dislikes (with nouns/verbs in –ING) and reasons
→prepositions of places
✎ about vocabulary:
→Hobbies and freetime (activities, extreme sports, movies, TV programs, vacations, weather)
✎ about grammar:
→Suggestions (Let’s…, How about…)
→Invitations (accepting, refusing)
→complaining about food
→countable/non countable nouns
→How much/How many
→quantifiers (a few, a little, some, any)
→adjectives and adverbs
Every PPT comes with an activity booklet that strictly follows the PPT. It is a good way for students to keep a track of their learning.
As for the GAMES-bundle.
Here’s how it works:
1. You get a fully interactive powerpoint with 113 slides and 60 activities
2. The activities are divided into 8 sections according to their use:
a. Guessing games and quizzes(Questions and hiding picture, Questions and rewards, Questions for a winner, Jeopardy, Multiple answers, Hiding picture)
b. Activities with timer (Questions with timer, Who the fastest in the class? , A short answer game)
c. Labelling activities (Geography and countries, Dinner’s ready, Spooky Halloween)
d. Team games (Blockbuster, Slapping the board game, Boardgame, Puzzle, Spot the differences, The dictionary race, Disappearing game, The first one who can name… )
e. Drawing and settling down activities (Read and draw, Write and draw, Word search, From English to French, The hidden sentences, Coloring activity, Pictionary, Back-to-back descriptions)
f. Activities in pairs (Battleships, Family tree, Matching up, Draw your family tree, Guessing games, Snakes and ladders, Noughts and crosses, Ping-pong, Filling-gap, Role-play, Classification)
g. Engaging everyone (One question/one student, Who’s my next victim, Mind map, Questions in a hat, Survey, Fashion show, Let’s debate, Counting game, Hot-air balloon, Find the mistakes, Post-it game, Dominos)
h. Other activities (Identify key words, The odd-one-out, Classification, Summary, Hangman)
3. To get access to the activities, follow the menu in each section. Click on the ORANGE button provided to choose an activity. To come back to the menu click on the GREEN arrow at the top right handside of each slide.
4. Each activity is explained with step-by-step instructions in the notes section at the bottom of each slide to save you time.
5. You also get the booklet with 56 pages with all the printable activities
6. You also get in the booklet blank templates that you can use and adapt for your own needs.
Have fun teaching! If you are not sure that this product is the right one for you, just check my store or get in touch. I am always happy to help!
Any question ? Let's connect :
Get TPT credits to use on your future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). With each purchase you'll be able to provide Product Feedback.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Follow me button to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.