Products in this Bundle (5)
Do you need emotional wellbeing and calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations.
Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase confidence and self-esteem by helping them identify worries and signs of stress or anger. They will build feelings of self-worth as they learn to calm down through breathing, mindfulness activities and positive affirmations.
There are 232 pages of worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations, coloring pages, and student encouragement notes.
Give your students the essential brain breaks they need to feel motivated and happy, and you'll naturally improve productivity and outcomes.
This is a great resource for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade counseling or classroom management kit.
Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Coping Strategies for Anger and Anxiety - Calming Skills for Emotional Wellbeing
- Mindfulness Meditations - Calming & Coping Skills for Anxiety & Self-Regulation
- Positive Affirmation Coloring Pages for a Growth Mindset Bulletin Board
- Growth Mindset Bookmarks - Positive Affirmations Coloring Pages
- Self-esteem Notes - Encouragement Notes for Student Rewards
➡️ Happy Customers
"This resource is an important one to have in my teacher toolbox. I'm grateful for the way it is set up. It is both teacher and kid-friendly. Thank you." - Karen B (Coping Strategies)
"We are putting a big focus on mindfulness this year and this is a great supplement to that!" - Jamie S (Mindfulness Activities)
"Love these coloring pages. We use them as posters to decorate our room once our students have chosen and colored theirs." - Diana D (Affirmations Coloring)
"I mailed one of each of these to my students to remind them that we are still all in this together. Some hung them in their rooms, while others put them in their windows for everyone to see. Thank you." - Bobbi C (Encouragement Notes)
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.