MENTAL MATH TASK CARDS • GRADES 1–2
Mental Math Relay Game
Looking for a fun way to start your morning and get your students’ brains working? Then Mental Math Task Cards • Grades 1-2 • is for YOU! This set contains 28 Task Cards with addition and subtraction problems for students to solve without using paper and pencil.
There are two duplicate sets of Mental Math Task Cards for your use. One set has answers printed directly on the cards. This set is ideal to use for Mental Math Relay and for when students work with a partner or in small groups with a caller reading the Mental Math Task Cards.
The second set does not have answers on the cards. This set can be used when students work independently at a math learning center or at their desks. Students do the math computations in their heads. Pencils should only be used to record answers on their Student Answer Sheet. An Answer Key is provided for self-correcting.
What Does the Set Include in Addition to the 28 Task Cards?
• Blank Templates for you and your students to add additional mental math problems
• a Student Answer Sheet (to record answers when working independently with task
cards without answers)
• an Answer Key (for self-correcting the Mental Math Task Cards without answers)
• a Teacher’s Reference Sheet listing the problems and solutions
• a Student Record Sheet (to keep track of Task Cards completed)
• a set of Relay Answer Cards with printed answers to use when playing Mental Math Relay
• an Award Certificate
• directions for playing Mental Math Relay and suggestions for other ways to use the Task Cards in small groups or with a partner
Mental Math Task Cards is a great way to review addition and subtraction, save paper and time, and add PIZZAZZ to math!
Key words: mental math, task cards, printables, addition, subtraction
Be FIRST, to learn about NEW products and SALE notices. Click the star in my store to become a FOLLOWER.
Happy Teaching with PIZZAZZ LEARNING!