Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I am very lucky. I now live in Montreal half the year and in Cuernavaca the other half. I am a huge fan of Mexico City. Yes, it is polluted and yes, the traffic is horrible but the cultural life more than makes up for it. There are so many museums, markets, cafes and streets to visit, that I am only scratching the surface by mentioning these few. One of my favorite places is the Museo de Arte Popular and that is where I head every year. But if you are going for the first time, spend the day in Coyoacán. The Frida museum, Museo Frida Kahlo, is inspiring and the restaurants around the square a real treat.
Bundle has 10 CULTURE units plus 15 maps FOR BEGINNERS.
1. Who speaks Spanish? Where is it spoken? Sound the same?- SP 1– 4 mini-units
• La importancia del español
• ¿Por qué tienen muchos nombres los hispanos?
• ¿Quiénes hablan bien el español?
• El dólar no es la moneda en todo el mundo
2. México: independence, the metro, street vendors -3 mini-units - SP 1 –
• Los ambulantes
• El metro de la Ciudad de México
• La independencia de México
3. Spanish in Europe and the Americas – Content based maps – SP 1
4. La Ciudad de México, Coyoacán, la calle Madero; 3 mini-units - SP 1
• La Ciudad de México
• La calle Madero