This product can be used with both classroom and home-schooled students. Students will research and learn about the country of Mexico.
Included in this unit are...
- Informational paragraph on the history of the Mexican flag/emblem
- Internet research worksheet
- Answer key
- Color the flag of Mexico activity
- Create a flag of Mexico activity
- Writing Prompt: Describe the flag of Mexico
- Web/Organizer: Create a tree map using facts about Mexico
- Double Bubble Map: Compare and contrast the US flag with the flag of Mexico
- Writing Prompt: Write a paragraph comparing and contrasting the U.S. flag with the flag of Mexico
- Writing Prompt: Write 10 sentences using facts about Mexico
- Writing Prompt: Write an essay about Mexico
- Writing Prompt: Write a Mexican food recipe
- Poetry: Write an acrostic poem about Mexico
- Map Skills: Locate Mexico on a map of the world
- Map Skills: Locate Mexico's major cities on an outline map of Mexico
- Coloring activities
- 3 Word searches
- Cinco de Mayo informational text and coloring activities
- Day of the Dead informational paragraph and coloring activities
- Biography activity
...and much more!