This straight-forward step-by-step sheet allows students to:
1. Identify their personal success criteria (My personal targets) before starting a task.
2. Self-assess: What Went Well & Even Better If/ Target
3. Peer-assess:What Went Well & Even Better If/Target
4. Write their to this feedback.
5. Then there is a space for Teacher feedback.
6. Finally there is a space for the student's response/ corrections.
This is very simple to use, yet extremely thorough. great for encouraging your students to be reflective learners!