Also included in
- Two resources that teach students calming strategies and self-regulation. Combining mindfulness with fun and easy to use worry and anxiety activities you'll help your kids deal with overwhelming feelings. Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.Resource 1 - Ang$9.25$10.70Save $1.45
- Your essential wellbeing bundle that teaches students calming strategies, self-regulation, and mindfulness. Improve mental health by adding coloring pages, worry and anxiety activities, emotional awareness worksheets, positive affirmations and student encouragement notes to your counseling or classr$22.25$26.45Save $4.20
These mindfulness activities are a must for your behavior management toolkit. They equip children with tools for self-regulation and stress management while providing important brain breaks. Use them to teach calming strategies that help kids deal with stress, worries, and anxiety.
Mindfulness brings attention to the thoughts, feelings, and physical sensations kids are experiencing at that moment. They learn to become aware of their reactions which can help them stay calm and work on problem-solving.
Mindfulness activities include breathing exercises, meditation, art projects, visualisation, body awareness, observation, listening, and coloring.
Kids learn to notice details and become more aware of their surroundings and the feelings of others to improve friendships and calm in the classroom.
Many teachers who use mindfulness report calmer classrooms, more attentive students, and more effective learning. Based on adult research, mindfulness is growing in popularity and being used in schools around the world as an effective tool to enhance student and teacher well-being, as well as academic performance.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- A printable pdf with 14 activities:
- Mindful Minute Breathing Meditation
- Mindful Chocolate Meditation
- My Peaceful Place
- Body Scan
- Mindful Observation - Sight
- Mindful Observation - Sight (Variation)
- Mindful Observation - Hearing
- Mindful Observation - Touch
- Mindful Coloring
- Mindful Writing
- The Mind Jar - for younger children
- The Mind Jar - for older children
- Ocean in a Bottle
- Mindfulness at Home
- 4 coloring pages
- 5 color posters
This resource is also available in A4 format.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
You might also like:
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day!
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TPT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.