Also included in
- Do you need coping strategies that help students to calm down? Teach skills that reduce overwhelming feelings from anxiety and worries to ease stress and improve wellbeing and behavior.65 pages of engaging SEL activities, worksheets, posters, and coloring sheets that teach coping skills for managing$10.95$12.90Save $1.95
- Do you need emotional wellbeing and calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations. Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase confidenc$23.75$28.35Save $4.60
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
Help your students calm down or focus with mindfulness meditation brain breaks. They'll thrive when they learn calming strategies that ease stress, worries, and anxiety. And a mindful moment also allows you to clear your thoughts and breathe before you get to work!
A must for your behavior management toolkit, start the day with mindfulness to improve mental health and wellbeing. Learning stress management techniques is so important for kids and if you can calm them down before beginning your lessons they'll be able to focus their minds so they can pay attention.
Use the observation activities to teach kids to be more present in the moment and observe what's going on in more detail. Greater awareness helps them notice how their friends are feeling which is important for healthy relationships.
Mindfulness brings attention to the thoughts, feelings, and physical sensations kids are experiencing at that moment. They learn to become aware of their reactions which can help them stay calm and work on problem-solving.
Mindfulness activities include breathing exercises, meditation, art projects, visualization, body awareness, observation, listening, and coloring.
➡️ TEACHER PRAISE
"We are putting a big focus on mindfulness this year and this is a great supplement to that!" - Jamie S
Many teachers who use mindfulness report calmer classrooms, more attentive students, and more effective learning. Based on adult research, mindfulness is growing in popularity and being used in schools around the world as an effective tool to enhance student and teacher well-being, as well as academic performance.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- A printable pdf with 14 activities:
- Mindful Minute Breathing Meditation
- Mindful Chocolate Meditation
- My Peaceful Place
- Body Scan
- Mindful Observation - Sight
- Mindful Observation - Sight (Variation)
- Mindful Observation - Hearing
- Mindful Observation - Touch
- Mindful Coloring
- Mindful Writing
- The Mind Jar - for younger children
- The Mind Jar - for older children
- Ocean in a Bottle
- Mindfulness at Home
- 4 coloring pages
- 5 color posters
This resource is also available in A4 format.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
Save $$ on bundles:
- Kindness Best Sellers Bundle - 5 resources
- Friendship Activities Bundle - 7 resources
- Bookmarks & Coloring Pages Bundle - 8 resources
- Wellbeing & Mental Health Bundle - 5 resources
- End of Year Calming Activities GROWING BUNDLE – Saves you the most as new resources added after you purchase are yours to download for free!
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.