Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.43 MB | 30 pages
With these worksheets, your students will practice "number recognition" (numbers 1 to 10) while coloring this high quality Pixel Art. All they have to do is to color the squares according to the key included at the bottom of each page.
This Mini Coloring Book includes 15 worksheets (Key Included):
* Minecraft: 5 worksheets (PDF File- non editable).
* Pokémon: 5 worksheets (PDF File- non editable).
* Star Wars: 5 worksheets (PDF File- non editable).
**The worksheets do not indicate the name of the hidden picture, so that your students will be surprised after coloring the pictures. For your convenience, the PDF Files are separately named by theme.
*** Download the preview and check out the beautiful worksheets!
Get this Mini Coloring Book and use it as a supplementary material, your students will have a lot of fun!
**** Kindly purchase one license per group.
* Need assistance?, send any specific requests for my YouTube Channel at:
This product is for personal use only. It means that you can use it with your students. Please purchase 1 license per group. You are not allowed to modify or sale this product.
• Purchasing this set does not transfer the copyright to you. I retain all rights. This license is non-transferable. It means you can use the product only in your own classroom. You may not provide or sell this file or any image from this file to any other person, for their use.
• You may not alter the images. You may not photograph them. You may not recolor them.
• You may not upload the product to any server for access by others.
• Intellectual Author: Vera de Leon (All rights reserved).
Earn TpT credits to use on future purchases:
Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
The program is retroactive to feedback provided on purchases since August 1, 2011.
How to Redeem TpT Credits
You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.