Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun way to work on fine motor, visual perceptual and visual motor skills? Are you looking for a warm up or activity for early finishers for your students that addresses visual scanning, visual discrimination and accuracy? THIS 5 PRODUCT BUNDLE IS FOR YOU! This features “Minute$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
- This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS! No print resources (11 resources):12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource) Warm up$120.00$183.00Save $63.00
- If you are starting out as a school occupational therapist, this pack is for you! This is DEEPLY DISCOUNTED and includes resources for data tracking, handouts for teachers, resources for handwriting, scissor skills, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills an$100.00$174.50Save $74.50
- Are you an occupational therapist or teacher who is looking for an easy calendar of products to help you set up year long fine motor, writing and gross motor in your classroom or therapy space? Have you ever thought to yourself, WHAT SHOULD I DO THIS WEEK?! This takes the planning out of picking out$200.00$324.50Save $124.50
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
Are you looking for a fun way to work on fine motor, visual perceptual and visual motor skills? Are you looking for a warm up for your students? Then this 30 page packet is for YOU! This features “Minute To Win It” type games. Examples include:
Find the specific animals as fast as you can. (8 pages)
Finding letters or the alphabetical order (5 pages)
Finding the correct arrows (8 pages)
Making shapes / coloring in ( 9 pages)
Some of the pages are differentiated. This means that some of pages include two versions, one that is easier and one that is harder.
Please only download if you understand these instructions.
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS:
This is perfect for RTI / MTSS as an intervention for scissors skills, and hand strength.This is great for visual scanning, visual perceptual skills, coordination, visual motor integration and fine motor. This is also a perfect activity for occupational therapists OT, teachers, speech pathologists SLP, special education SPED teachers and other school professionals while working on skills!
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.