These worksheets are a fun and easy way to give young children practice with unknown numbers in addition equations to 10
(CCSS 1.OA.C.5, 1.OA.C.6, and 1.OA.D.8). Finding missing addends is a great way for children to practice a variety of computation strategies, including counting up or counting back, using known or related facts, or using a number line or math manipulatives. For each worksheet, children find and write the missing addend, then color to show the number.
Easy prep for you (Just print!), maximum engagement for your students! Perfect for centers, independent work, or homework!
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at this resource.
Included in this resource:
• 16 worksheets
• Answer keys
• A list of the missing addends for each page, so you can match the practice to your instruction or provide needed review.
Worksheets provide practice for specific missing addends:
• 1, 2, and 3
• 4, 5, and 6
• 7, 8, and 9
• Mixed practice with sums of 10
Each page also includes a 0-to-10 number line for children who need this support.
More fun addition and subtraction games and activities your students will love!
• Add! Subtract! Color! Within 10
• Pirate Bump! Games for Addition & Subtraction(Freebie in the Preview)
• Addition & Subtraction Fluency Games
• BUMP CITY! Addition Bump Games to 18
• Speedway Math: Addition & Subtraction Games to 20
Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale!
For more information PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. Your feedback is also very helpful to me! If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.