- MLA PowerPoint Presentation Updated with 8th edition MLA revisions, this PowerPoint includes a color-coded visual to teach your students how to cite their sources in MLA Format. This resource is completely editable and almost 20 slides long! This 8th Edition MLA Format PowerPoint includes informati$15.50$21.00Save $5.50
- Using mini flips books in the classroom is an effective and hands-on way to introduce, teach, practice, and review key English language arts concepts. This growing bundle includes all of my current books and future ones as well! Mini flip books are compatible with interactive notebooks.Each mini fli$53.39$66.74Save $13.35
- Help your students learn MLA Format and APA Style with these two mini flip book!MLA Format Mini Flip Book (current 8th edition)This mini flip book includes 7 tabs to help them with MLA Format: MLA Format, Citations, Electronic Sources, Modern Sources, Print Sources, Works Cited, and My Sources.There$8.50$10.00Save $1.50
8th Edition MLA Format Mini Flip Book: Help your students learn how to properly format their papers and cite their sources with this MLA Format Mini Flip Book.
This mini flip book includes 7 tabs to help them with MLA Format: MLA Format, Citations, Electronic Sources, Modern Sources, Print Sources, Works Cited, and My Sources.
There are several first pages for teachers and students to choose from, and there are two different last pages to choose from as well.
- Classroom Directions Included!
- Compatible with Interactive Notebooks!
- Fun and Engaging!
★This mini flip book is included in a money-saving bundle★
Looking for more MLA Format and Research lessons?
Connect with me!