MLA formatting can be tricky, especially for elementary and middle school students. Encourage proper formatting with this self-check assessment in which students can use simple statements to help them edit their assignment format easily. These PRINTABLE sticky notes are so easy to add (and remove from) assignments without actually writing on the student's paper. If you're running low on sticky notes, NO PROBLEM! There are printable checklists included.
Although, not all MLA requirements are included on the checklist, the most regularly used requirements are. See the product thumbnail for specific requirements that are included to ensure it meets your classroom needs.
Printing these sticky notes is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Test your printer/copier for printing orientation using the "Printing Template" sheet 2. Place sticky notes on your "Printing Template" sheet
3. PRINT & GO!
INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- Teacher Instructions & Ideas for Use
- Sticky Note Printing Template
- MLA Format Self Assessment (written with "I statements") Sticky Note Printable
- Full-page MLA Format Self Assessment Printable
- Half-page MLA Format Self Assessment Printable
- MLA Format Checklist (written without "I statements") Sticky Note Printable
- Full-page MLA Format Checklist Printable
- Half-page MLA Format Checklist Printable
Looking for other STICKY NOTE products for your classroom?
Wishing you a class full of curious minds, always!
All rights reserved. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for individual classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the author or additional license purchase.
Copyright © 2019 Teaching With Potential (formerly SCIENCEcerely, Me by Erin Hansen)