A mini booklet containing information on MLA style, including MLA in-text citations, MLA works cited items and overall paper formatting.
The six-page 5x7 mini booklet contains a cover page and pages on the following items:
* in-text citations, including paraphrases and direct quotations
* works cited book source formatting and examples
* works cited electronic source formatting and examples
* works cited other sources (such as music recordings or personal interviews) formatting and examples
* spaces for student practice
* general paper formatting with examples
The packet also includes step-by-step assembly instructions, as well as instructions for cutting on each page.
Print the book, cut out its pages including tabs, staple and go! Can be glued in students' notebooks or kept in folders for easy reference. Tabs help students navigate to each page. See the preview for sample pages.
Prefer APA Style? Check out the APA Guide and notes or my digital APA interactive guide:
Digital APA Reference List Guide
✹✹✹ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ✹✹✹
Sentence Variety Tool