This product has various extension activities for a MLK Day book in the primary grades: "We March"
1. Describe the characters/families in "We March"
2. Make connections: Compare MLK's dream to the individual's dream for the world.
3. Recall the Hard Word: Remember the details of the story for how hard the families worked.
4. Created an equality craft: have students color and cut the world and color the hands all different skin colors. They can then glue the hands around the perimeter of the world to show equality.
5. Writing prompt for the Equality Craftivity: "Everyone should always feel equal because..."
6. Writing prompt for the Equality Craftivity: "Martin Luther King is an American Hero..."
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!