End of Year Math
Engage your 5th graders with these end of year math activities and get them practicing a handful of key math skills that you've taught this year!
M&M Math Review: This M&M's Math Project contains 20 pages of printable math activities to use with some yummy M&M's! Grab some bags of M&M's and get ready for your students to have tons of fun practicing number sense, place value, and operations! These work perfectly for small groups, centers, informal assessments, review, etc. Ideal for grades 4-6.
Included with this M&M's Math Project:
Instructions for setup and how to play
20 activity pages
• Numbers Within 1,000 (Place Value)
• Larger Numbers (Place Value)
• Decimal Numbers (Place Value)
• Number Sense – Up to 3 Digits
• Number Sense – Larger Numbers
• Number Sense – Decimals
• One-Step Number Patterns with Addition and Subtraction
• Two-Step Number Patterns with Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication
• Number Patterns with Decimal Addition and Subtraction
• Addition and Subtraction Within Thousands
• Addition and Subtraction Within Millions
• Addition and Subtraction With Decimals
• Multiplication Arrays
• Multiplication Facts
• Multiplication with Larger Numbers
• Multiplication with Decimals
• Order of Operations
• Factors and Multiples
• Multi-Step Word Problems
• Math with Nutrition Facts
Answer keys are not included since most problems depend on each student's bag of M&M's.
Want to learn more?
Be sure to check out the preview file for samples of the actual pages and to see the level of the problems included.
Looking for more fun combining math and sweets?
Conversation Hearts Math Project
Lucky Charms Math Project
Jellybeans Math Project
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Place Value Games (4th Grade)
Place Value Games (5th Grade)
Decimals Games (5th Grade)
Math Operations Bump Games Bundle
Decimal Operations Bump Games Bundle
Order of Operations Bump Games
Factors and Multiples "Squares" Games Bundle
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
to visit our website for more free resources and teaching ideas!
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License