This parts of speech activity is a great review for students needing to brush up on the different parts of speech. Using M&Ms, yes, M&Ms! students will label sentences according to their part of speech. Each M&M will be assigned a part of speech, and students will use the M&Ms to label the sentences. In order to get a better idea of the activity, please download the preview version and read the information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Product comes with suggested instructions for implementation, student instructions, 20 sentences to be labeled in big font for easy group activities, answer key for easy teacher checking, and a student note sheet for students to write down right answers after it has been checked, All you'll need is 5 plastic baggies and M&Ms!
Other Great Parts of Speech Resources:
- Labeling Helping/Linking Verbs
- Parts of Speech "I Have Who Has" Game
- Parts of Speech Game!
- Parts of Speech Quiz Assessment
- Parts of Speech Review & Preposition Practice FREEBIE
- Parts of Speech Review Bellringer
- Practicing Parts of Speech: 3 in 1 card game!