This Canadian money unit goes beyond the Grade 2 Curriculum Standards by including instructions and worksheets on rounding of money amounts when paying with cash.
The full unit includes:
• bulletin board displays of expectations
• I Can statements
• descriptive daily lesson instructions
• money recognition
• creating money amounts up to $1.00
• counting money
• money amounts using different coins
• word problems
• making change from $1.00
• rounding money amounts when paying cash instead of credit cards or debit
• Cafe Menu game
• review and assessment answers
Fun games to play that reinforce money concepts are Money Games up to $1
and Rounding Money Games (up to 99 cents)
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on TpT.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that TpT provides free credits for providing feedback?