This is a bundle of 8 flipbooks related to money skills.
1. Matching identical pictures (coins/bills up to $20)
2. Matching coins/bills to words
3. Matching coins/bills to amount label
4. Matching non-identical pictures (coins- heads/tails)
5. Matching penny amounts (up to 10 cents)
6. Matching same coin amounts (up to $1.00)
7. Matching mixed coin amounts (up to $1.00)
8. Matching mixed bill amounts (up to $25.00)
Each flipbook includes 8-9 pages + matching picture/word pieces to keep hands busy and check for comprehension.
Flipbooks are a fun (easy to make) resource to practice maintaining or generalizing skills that our students need to work on all year long. These can be used during 1:1 work, small group work, or work great for independent work. I love to use to practice the skills...then add to independent schedules once a flipbook is mastered. I make multiple copies of each so my students can practice together in dyads or small groups!
NOTE: The pages are presented in order (e.g. penny first, then nickel....and so on). This may work great for some.... but I suggest mixing the pages up so students don't assume/memorize a certain way.