MONSTER DAY Room Transformation and Centers - Theme Day
What educators are saying
The MONSTER DAY ROOM TRANSFORMATION that your students will rave about for years! This monster theme day contains all the activities need to hold a successful monster day. If you have been considering having a room transformation in your classroom, but get overwhelmed at the thought of it, then this is just what you need!
This resource is jam-packed with monster activities for a MONSTER theme day and room transformation with engaging, hands-on, monster centers. Aimed for Prek-2nd grade. This theme day is PERFECT for end-of-the-year activities, class parties, class celebrations, or just a way to ENGAGE your students, no special event is required. The perfect investment that you can use year after year!
- Pictures/Ideas for Room Transformation
- Parent Notes
- Monster Day Wristbands
- Monster Day Book Links
- Monster Day Website Links
- Detailed Shopping List- With Links
- Banners, Signs, Wall Décor
- Projectable Signs
- Morning work and/or early finisher work (mazes, math practice, making words, and more)
- 2 Monster Themed Brain Breaks
- Monster Adjectives FULL lesson plan and project
- Extension links
- Monsters Double Facts STEM challenge
Monster Day Station Signs:
1. Monster Math Craft/Bag Buddy- Math Facts
2. Monster Headbands
3. Monster Sticker Stories/Sentences
4. Eyeball Reading
5. Monster Match-up: Write the Room
- Monster Trap STEM
- Monster Draw
- Class book ideas/templates (2 included)- Monster day Memories, If you Happen to Have a Monster
- Dinosaur Day STEM challenge to build a dinosaur trap to go with the book- How to Catch a Monster
Your students will LOVE the wide variety of activities included! You will likely hear over and over that this theme day, is the BEST DAY EVER! This resource takes all of the planning off of your plate and includes everything from a shopping list, to early finishers activities. Your students will have an amazing time, and the learning experience will continue.
Disclaimer: In order to do SOME of the stations, you will need to buy additional materials that are listed with links in this product. Please visit my Amazon store under Monster Day to see the materials and prices. https://www.amazon.com/shop/thompsonsteachings
If you purchase and post pictures of your theme day, Please tag me @thompsonsteachings on Instagram so I can repost your page and see all your cool transformations!
You may also like…
Connect With Me
Thompson’s Teachings on Instagram
Copyright © Thompson’s Teachings
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.