PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
MONSTER MATH Multiplication Facts - Early Finishers Color by Number Activity
MONSTER MULTIPLICATION - Color Coded Math in Monster Theme
Great MATH review worksheet activity
for early finishers, center work, whole class, or homework.
Answer to . . . Fast Finisher's, "Now What?"
Fun math activity for learning Multiplication facts. Grade 3
Multiplication in monsters - facts to multiplying 2-digits by 1-digit.
"Always something EXTRA" to help you TEACH / PRACTICE / REVIEW skills in FUN ways.
Multiplication . . . PRINT . . . NO PREP . . . with Crayons . . . NO PREP
♥ ♥ ♥ USE INTERNET INTERACTIVE CARDS FREE ♥ ♥ ♥
Please read Buyers' enthusiastic comments.
Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you so much.
Buyers’ comments:for Monster Multiplication
• Very motivating way to practice basic facts.
• VERY GOOD PRACTICE, EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE, THANK YOU!!
• My students love these!
• My kids love the pictures. They ask for these.
Try a sample MULTIPLICATION page in the PREVIEW!
Multiplication Fun: 28 pages, MONSTER MULTIPLICATION sequenced, independent use, or for a math literacy center.
© Jean VanDerford and John VanDerford - Teaching Stuff Place
Multiplication: MONSTER MULTIPLICATION
Multiplication illustrations by Nicky at 11 years old.
Multiplication Skills Practice in Monster Multiplication
1. Multiplication - Factors through 6
2. Multiplication - Factors through 6
3. Multiplication - Missing factors through 5
4. Multiplication - Missing factors through 5
5. Multiplication - One factor over 5
6. Multiplication - One factor over 5
7. Multiplication - One factor over 5
8. Multiplication - One factor over 5
9. Multiplication - Missing factors, products to 30
10. Multiplication - Missing factors, products to 36
11. Multiplication - Missing factors, products over 30
12. Multiplication - Order in multiplication
13. Multiplication - Grouping, factors through 6
14. Multiplication - Grouping, more than 2 numbers
15. Multiplication - Basic facts
16. Multiplication - Basic facts
17. Multiplication - Basic facts
18. Multiplication - Mixed practice
19. Multiplication - Mixed practice
20. Multiplication - Mixed practice
21. Multiplication - One digit multipliers, no renaming
22. Multiplication - One digit multipliers with renaming
23. Multiplication - One digit multipliers with renaming
24. Multiplication - One digit multipliers with renaming
25. Multiplication - One digit multipliers with renaming
26. Multiplication - One digit multipliers with renaming
27. Multiply by multipliers of 10
28. Multiplication - Two digit factors
♥ ♥ ♥ Always, samples of BEST SELLING and NEW products ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ . . . ENJOY
ADDITIONAL QUALITY PRODUCTS for YOUR STUDENTS to MAKE LEARNING FUN
BEST SELLERS: MATH in DESIGNS . . . Click to take a Look . . .
RIDDLE SERIES: Helps Students Improve Math Skills using clever characters.
Click here for SPOOKY MATH RIDDLES: addition facts to 20 progress to Addition from a 3-digit number.
Click here for Addition and Addition skills in ANIMAL MATH RIDDLES: addition facts to 20 progress to Addition from a 3-digit number.
Click here for MONSTER MULTIPLICATION RIDDLES: facts progress to multiplying a 3-digit number by a 2-digit number.
Click here for SPACE AND STAR DIVISION RIDDLES: division facts progress to dividing with 3-digit divisors.
Click here for Multiplication SPORTS RIDDLES: from 1-digit numbers to a 3-digit number by a 2-digit number.
Click here for DINOSAUR DIVISION RIDDLES: facts and progress to 1-digit divisor into a 4-digit dividend
Click here for Addition and Subtraction BUG RIDDLES: facts to 20 and progressing to subtraction from a 3-digit number.
Enjoy, Jean VanDerford
Teaching and Learning are Fun with Creative and Engaging Activities
Our goal is to make learning fun for kids. ♥ ♥ ♥
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments.
Please take time to review Monster Multiplication
and add your name to our followers.
NEWEST PRODUCTS with SKILLS IN FUN FORMATS
at Teaching Stuff Place
LOOK FOR . . . ACTIVITIES . . . SKILLS . . . FUN FORMATS from Teaching Stuff Place
Grammar . . . adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, verbs, nouns, pronouns, sentences, prepositions, subject-verb
Language . . . ABC order, writing prompts, spelling words, figurative language, idioms, metaphors, test prep, following directions, contractions, compounds, abbreviations, proofing, punctuation, synonyms, antonyms, rhyming, homophones, vocabulary, writing
Math Skills . . . addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculators, word problems, number patterns, fractions, shapes, money, time, place value
Formats . . . geometric designs, riddles, crossword puzzles, task cards, Scoot games, worksheets, lists, FLIPS, I have...Who has? Games, slides, discs, magic squares, ladders, color-coded, Color and Learn, color by number, fact triangles, word hunts, word searches, scrambled words, cut and paste, illustrations, art
Themes . . . space, monsters, creatures, spooky, superheroes, clowns, dinosaurs, dragons, animals, insects, bugs, sports, fairy tales, plants, friendship, success, kindness, weather, mystery, butterflies,
Seasons and Holidays . . . Begin School, Patriotic, Fall, Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Valentine Day, St. Patrick's Day, Spring, Summer
FREEBIES . . . Free Math, Multiplication, Quotes, Inspiration, Poem, Riddles, Language
. . . Bonus Samples with Every Item!
... individualize .... differentiate ... engage ...
with products created by Jean VanDerford for Teaching Stuff Place