This is a digital download for the colored handbells and/or boomwhackers/pipes/chimes.
All songs are different than the Traditional Handbell songbook
This product can be kept as a digital download or printed. If printed, I highly recommend using a high quality color printer or sending to a company to have professionally printed so as not to lose the quality of the images. I will also be selling published hard copies soon.
All songs fit into the 8 note scale.
C-red, D-orange, E-yellow, F-Green, G-light blue, A-dark blue, B- purple, C-red
Boom, Boom Ain't it Great to be Crazy
C to G Song
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
It's Raining, It's Pouring
Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Peace Like a River
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Where is Thumpkin
Songs handmade and all graphics are original artwork created by bellsongs.
IDEAS for the bells:
• Basic color recognition activities
• Beginning lessons to music and movement
• Hand-eye coordination
• Literacy! (Reinforces well known songs)
• Rhyming skills put to music
• Introduction to music sounds
• Introduce basic to complex rhythms
• Learn and review note names
• Explain scales and pitch
• Reinforce lesson material
• Variety in music lessons (specifically for younger children)
• Variety to music/piano recitals/school performances
o Students learn to keep tempo with other students
o All piano levels can participate
• Great resources for elementary school teachers
• Sunday school activities/ youth group resources
• Singing time resource
• Family Home Evening
Create music in any family setting!